We've had the opportunity to work on projects and initiatives with significant long-range goals.
With a new Roadway Project expanding in the Cleveland Central neighborhood, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) needed strategic communication consultants with the heart and understanding of how to develop and implement grassroots marketing strategies and communications for the communities in the surrounding area.
- The creation and implementation of a marketing and communications plan for the targeted communities surrounding the project.
- Established and created systems and processes for the distribution of all literature, media, and updates about the project.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of the communications with all stakeholders to ensure positive visibility in the targeted communities.
The Greater Cleveland Film Festival (GCUFF) is a non-profit organization based in Cleveland, OH. The goal was to assess the organization's internal and external environment in order to understand the challenges and opportunities for growth. Our team had the privilege to work alongside the Senior Leadership Team composed of Donna Dabbs, Executive Director, and Alton Tinker, Vice-President to identify strategic challenges.
- A two-year strategic plan that outlined steps to align and strengthen the organization's focus, finances, marketing, and infrastructure.
Moody Environmental and Consulting (MEC) focuses on decreasing environmental hazards and provides expert environmental services to individuals/homeowners, companies, local municipalities, and government agencies who need to comply with and follow environmental regulations.
In order to be competitive within the environmental remediation industry, MEC needed strategic and business planning.
- The creation of a business plan to organize operations, establish strategy, allocate resources, and guide and influence the growth of the business.
- The creation of a comprehensive accident prevention plan to solidify an $80K federal government contract.
- Revamping of MEC’s website that visually aligned with its mission, vision, innovations, and client base.
“Make Cleveland Better” (MCB) is an annual campaign sponsored by New Community Bible Fellowship (NCBF) in order to provide service and support to Northeast Ohioans who are experiencing hardship and at-risk situations. This is done by partnering with other nonprofit organizations that already address these issues well and providing volunteer service from members in the NCBF congregation and financial support in some cases.
Working with NCBF, we provide annual management of the initiative by being a liaison for community relations.
- Communication with key stakeholders.
- Prepares written correspondence including MCB brief, emails, thank you letters, etc.
- Facilitates relationships between MCB partners and NCBF members.
- Volunteer management.
- Organizes in-person meetings, interviews, and roundtable discussions with MCB partners.
Some of our satisfied CLIENTS
Ohio Department of Transportation
The Ohio Department of Transportation is the administrative department of the Ohio state government responsible for developing and maintaining all state and federal roadways in the state of Ohio with exception of the Ohio Turnpike.
Fairfax Renaissance Development Corporation
Fairfax Renaissance Development Corporation (FRDC) commitment is "to strengthen neighborhoods in Northeast Ohio through comprehensive community development."
Lifebanc transforms death into life. Serving as Northeast Ohio’s only nonprofit organ and tissue recovery organization, Lifebanc began more than 35 years ago as one of the original seven independent organ procurement organizations in the United States. Lifebanc is a leader in the field and is a highly respected recovery organization nationally and regionally.
The Purple Concert Benefit Series
Founded by Kimberly Todd of The Huffman Group (THG), the Purple Concert Benefit Series for Lupus Awareness serves as a necessary resource to assist with the continued awareness of the disease Lupus. Proceeds from the concerts will help those suffering with Lupus as well as further along research for a cure.
John Carroll University
John Carroll University is a private, coeducational Jesuit Catholic university in University Heights, Ohio, United States, a suburb of Cleveland. It provides programs of study in the liberal arts, sciences, and business at the undergraduate level and in selected areas at the master’s level.
New Community Bible Fellowship
New Community Bible Fellowship is a faith-based organization located in Cleveland Heights, OH whose mission is to change lives through the power of Jesus Christ.